總網頁瀏覽量

2008年11月5日 星期三

my new job

omg! this week was like so amazing.first of all, i entered the Louis Vuitton for a part-time job.then everything changed. like this is a high fashion industry,totally different from the job i have ever had before.So i learned everything from the training program.and that's so tough to make it.because i stayed more 3 years in the RTW brands.but never contact like W&J, leather bags and textile.for me, that's so challenged.and u won't believe it, 2 trainees, one of us gonna be kick out.see the performance we did. that made me can't sleep well in the night.but i'm so glad that DJ F-daniel keep company and share the music he have to my iphone.and dear kelac also the one can chat with me so much long time.i also share my future works with these good friends include summer flower.hahaAnyway, i'm glad that i passed the exam to keep working for this company, but i'm also very sad that i made the other trainee felt like how pratical of this world.today is the day off of myself. i'm going to take some lomo picture at my workshop.and my whole new works gonna show up soon!!

沒有留言: